Are you looking for makeup that is affordable and easy-to-use? A new line called At Play from the long-trusted Mary Kay brand is here to save the day.
I recently got my hands on this hot new product line and I have to say I was pretty impressed.
I started out with the lip crayons. The first thing I noticed is how easily they glide-on, leaving your lips moisturized and giving your lips a vibrant color. The Candied Apple color was my favorite and I received rave reviews on it from friends.
Next up, the lip glosses, which I've never been a big fan of. However, I liked the At Play line because they actually made my lips feel soft. I loved the Berry Me and Hot Tamales colors the best.
The eye crayon was next and it was super easy to use, smear-proof, and didn't fade all day. The navy color really helped my blue eyes pop even more.
Last but not least, eyeshadows; The Baked Eye Trio is a new must-have. The Earth Bound colors gave me a nice, natural look for the daytime. And, for people like me who have a hard time figuring out which colors will blend well together, this made it really quick and easy.
Each product retails for $10.00 each. You can find a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant in your area at www.marykay.com to buy all of these products and more.
- Written by: Kelly Kurowski
2 Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Mary Kay At Play beauty kit, including the lip crayons, eye crayons, jelly lip gloss, and eyeshadows.
How to Enter:
- Make sure that you're a member of Teen Scene and signed in (all you have to do is sign in with Facebook)
- Fill out the easy little form below
- Last, make sure that you "like" Teen Scene on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (@teenscene).
- BAM! You're entered for your chance to win this fantastic Mary Kay At Play beauty pack
Giveaway Ends: Friday, October 19, 2013 at 11:59pm PT