Nicki Minaj Is A Golden Goddess On Billboard CoverPosted on:
Nicki Minaj is Billboard's latest cover girl and she's not holding back on her interview! Looking dazzling in a futuristic, gold corset on the music magazine's cover, the singer opens up about being a business woman, her sex life and her new album, The Pink Print.
The one thing she won't chat about? Her supposed rivalry with fellow rapper, Iggy Azalea.
Check out the best parts of her interview below!
- Don’t ask her about Iggy Azalea. She’ll respond with “a withering, wordless stare.”
- She has the booty AND the brains. “Sometimes as women in the industry — if you’re sexy or like doing sexy things — some people subconsciously negate your brain. They think you’re stupid.”
- She got it from her mama. “My mother always had this attitude that she didn’t take no for an answer. So I guess that carried on to me.”
- Her The Other Woman co-star, Cameron Diaz, encouraged Nicki Minaj in their movie together. “She kept speaking to me telling me that I was making the right choices as the character.”
- How does she maintain her privacy? By… “just by not talking about it. It’s that simple. I mean, people know how to be private but they don’t want to be private.”
- She likes to “have sex” on her downtime.
- Considers herself a “skinny girl.”
- Her new album, The Pinkprint, will be her best work yet. “You should always be competing. You should always be trying to show that you’re the best. My album is going to be important to hip-hop.”
Read Nicki's full interview on Billboard!